- Keep your stainless clean. Cleaning allows the stainless to form a natural protective layer of chromium oxide. The protective layer forms as a natural reaction to the oxygen in the air we breath everyday.
- Always test an unseen area of your stainless first to be sure you are satisfied with the results of any cleaning attempt.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes.
- The brighter the polish or finish on your stainless the more caution should be used when cleaning.
- Frequent fresh water rinses followed by drying with a soft rag and waxing with paste automotive wax. If possible use a mild detergent and warm water first then rinse and wax.
- If scrubbing is required do not use anything abrasive. A soft brush or sponge is recommended.
- If water rinsing is not a desirable option any glass cleaner is a good choice.
- For stubborn stains a mild household cleanser, non-scratching can be used, an ultra-fine polishing compound such as Sea Power can be used.
- When considering chemical cleaners read the label and contact the manufacture or distributer to ensure that the cleaner will not harm the finish on your stainless.
Got Questions? We Can Help
Call us at (949) 642-6506 or visit our contact page.